Keto Slow Cooker Leftovers Egg Bake Recipe
8 week custom keto diet plan
I’ll be honest with you – I adore leftovers. I love leftovers so much that I will cook extra just to have leftovers!
However, what I don’t love is when I have just a few odds and ends leftover that isn’t enough to make a full meal.
That’s why I created this recipe for “Leftovers” Egg Bake. It’s the perfect way to use those small bits of meat and vegetables that might be in your refrigerator right now.
Just use whatever you have in your refrigerator, and the recipe will be delicious.
How To Modify the Recipe
This “Leftovers” Egg Bake recipe is super easy to modify since it uses whatever leftovers you might have in your kitchen.
Extra homemade or frozen sausage? That would be perfect to add. Leftover cauliflower “rice” or roasted vegetables? Yep, just add them as well.
Here are a few other recipe suggestions that you can try:
- Use leftover Keto Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli for an extra depth of flavor.
- Add some leftover Roasted Cheesy Keto Cauliflower Recipe to add a cheese flavor to your egg bake.
- Instead of Italian seasoning, use Keto Taco Seasoning for a bit of Mexican flavor. You can even use leftover ground pork taco meat for a taco egg bake.
- And if you want a bit of pizza flavor, add a few Easy Keto Pepperoni Meatballs Recipe to the recipe for a delicious twist on your everyday pizza.
- Want to transform your leftover Keto Slow Cooker Kalua Pig or your Tasty & Smoky Keto Slow Cooker Pulled Pork? That’s right, just add the shredded meat to the egg bake.
- You can even add leftover Keto Meatloaf to make an egg bake that the whole family will love.
Really, just about anything that you have in your refrigerator or freezer can go into the recipe and it will be absolutely delicious.
And if you don’t have a slow cooker, you can still enjoy the recipe. Just pour everything into a greased 9-inch X 13-inch (23 cm X 33 cm) casserole dish and bake at 350 F (177 C) for about 50 minutes until the eggs are cooked through.
Other Egg Recipes to Enjoy
And if these suggestions aren’t enough for you, we have plenty of other egg bake recipes for you to enjoy for breakfast, brunch or dinner.
- Keto Sunshine Breakfast Casserole Recipe made with turmeric.
- Keto Spinach and Smoked Salmon Quiche Recipe that can be made canned salmon.
- Keto Spanish Frittata Recipe that’s loaded with delicious vegetables.
- Keto Sausage Egg Bake Recipe that uses pork rinds as a crunchy ingredient that you usually don’t find with your every day egg recipes.
And if you want even more egg recipes, you can check out this link for every Keto egg recipe I’ve ever created.
- 6 slices of bacon (6 oz or 168 g), diced
- 10 eggs, whisked
- 1 medium bell pepper (4 oz or 120 g), diced (optional)
- 1/4 medium onion (1 oz or 28 g), peeled and sliced (optional)
- 1 cup (150 g) leftover cooked meat (or 8 slices of ham, diced)
- 1 cup (80 g) leftover vegetables (or broccoli, chopped small)
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Dijon or yellow mustard
- 1 can (13.5 oz or 398 ml) of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) Italian seasoning
- Salt, and pepper, to taste
- If desired, line the slow cooker with aluminum foil or a disposable liner to make clean up easier.
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove the cooked bacon with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour into the slow cooker. Evenly sprinkle the cooked bacon over the top of the egg mixture.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours and on low for 6 to 7 hours and an internal temperature of 160 F (71 C).
- Carefully remove the egg bake from the slow cooker and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs per serving: 2 g
- Calories: 289
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 14 g
8 week custom keto diet plan